Apparently I've been tagged by the wonderful Nicoletta. Here goes...
1.What's his name? The Rock
2.How long have you been married? 20 years 5 months 6 days 8 1/2 hours
3.How long did you date? 18 months
4.Who eats more sweets? I think I do
5.Who said I love you first? He did. I was so surprised that I said it right back!
6.Who is taller? The Rock by 2 inches. I am, if I'm in my three inch heels.
7.Who can sing better? At the moment, I can. But right after I have a "treatment", he can :)
8. Who is smarter? He has been accused of being the "smartest person I've ever known" by his students, but I could beat him in a spelling bee.
9.Who does the laundry? I do. He helps fold.
10.Who pays the bills? I did for a lot of years. Now it's both of us - Whoever has time and gets to it first.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
12. Who cooks dinner? Usually whoever gets home first - on weekends I enjoy cooking up something for leftovers during the week.
13. Who drives? He does. I don't like to drive unless I have to. I like to navigate. That way I get to look at maps.
14. Who is more stubborn? Depends on the issue. Rock says he is.
15. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. I was happily surprised then, too.
16. Who asked who out first? He asked me out first. He was on my "fun to go out with list" so when he asked, I said yes and crossed his name off.
17. Who proposed? He did. Up on Big Rock - which happened to be where we had our first kiss.
18. Who wears the pants? He does. The only skirt I've ever seen him in is the lava-lava his buddy got from his mission in Raratonga. Who has a more controlling personality? I think I do.
I tag my cousin Sheri and all my sisters who may read my blog.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
-Went to the hot springs last night @ 10 pm with Dreampacker, CowboyBob, Nicoletta, Tristano and the Rock.
- The hot springs are right next to the cold river.
- The hot springs are pretty hot.
- Tristano was kind enough to show us how he trains during the winter for his annual jump into glacier fed Emerald Lake near Timpanogas Peak...
- Yes, that's him in the frigid Ogden River. I don't know why the picture is kind of blue, but it sure is fitting for the story.
- Hats off also to the Rock for standing in the cold wind to "get the shot" :)
- Still counting on one hand the times I've been warm this winter. Better go back to the hot springs some more...