Sunday, December 21, 2008

Working Full Time and...having lots of fun!

December 2008 ~ I love all the excitement during the holiday season. I'll rest in January!
Desert Star Theater dinner and show, thanks to Bob & Karen.
Mayflower's school Christmas choir performance.
Rock & I playing in the Co-ed region volleyball tournament for our ward, played 3 hours the first night (seeding), lost our first match the 2nd night, had to come back through the loser's bracket (played 4 hours this time) to win the dang T-shirts and the championship!
Shematite - keeping the house warm and toasty for us all when we come back home tired and cold.
Scout - singing her guts out with Chamber Quire performances all over town including at the Church Office Building where President Uchdorf stopped and said hello and my office Christmas party. Dr Major (my boss) was so impressed that he handed me a check the next day to donate to the Chamber Quire. :)
Michex - busy with AP classes, Math 1050/1060, Choralaires and all that stuff.
Mayflower - sat on Santa's lap at the ward Christmas party "just to get a candy cane" she said. Narrated our ward Christmas program today with her Dad and gave a talk in Primary. Did a great job:)
Went to Weber High Christmas Concert Thursday.
Caroling with friends and neighbors Friday night on the hay wagon.
Yesterday - Went shopping, made stew in the crockpot, did laundry, cleaned house, helped Mayflower and Shematite cut out snow flakes for the windows, wrapped gifts, helped hang Scouts curtains and re-arrange her bedroom and caught a couple minutes of the BYU game. It is now 12:06 Monday morning and I am going to bed now. I will figure out how to get my printer to print addresses on Christmas envelopes tomorrow...I mean later tonight:)

4 comments:

WildBound said...

I'll rest in January. Nice.

Julie said...

Cute family picture! I hope to rest in January too! Ha, Ha.

CowboyBob said...

All for a T-shirt? Well, congrats on the championship. If you are not busy enough, call me. . .

Sheri said...

Sound like fun! I love the family pics! Elysa said last night at a get together, that bloggers are losers that have nothing else to do!! I thought to myself,(wanting to avoid an argument)... how sad for you! I get to keep up with my family and friends that I unfortunately don'thave time to see in person! Love you!! She did have to eat her words when she realized how many of us in the room blogged!!;)