Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Since my hubby has started his Master's class, he has had to spend a lot of time with his laptop. So, in order for him to remember what I look like, I had some photos taken for Valentine's Day. The shots of me where I really belong (in a field of flowers, on a mountain top, in the desert sand somewhere...)will have to wait a couple months for the thaw - it's so strange to see the "urban" version...(shot at the Old Post Office on 24th St in Ogden). We also took a drive up to Crystal Hot Springs Saturday and had a nice soak. Shopping for a new backpacking tent has also commenced:) Yea!






I love you, Rock. Happy Valentine's Day!

11 comments:

DreamPacker said...

wow. great photos! Beautiful woman. Must come from high quality genetic stock. Who took the photos?

Desertbound said...

Her name is Joni Canova. She is the sister-in-law of my friend at work that just got married. I picked up her card at the reception just 'cause I liked her shots of the bride. Turns out she could accommodate my busy schedule at the last minute! urbanephotography.blogspot.com

Sheri said...

Beautiful pics! That is so fun! I am sure your hubby loved them!!

Sayyadina said...

As always, you are beautiful! Where were the shots taken?

CowboyBob said...

Wow! These are breath-taking.

Muad'Dib said...

Love the Urban You. Very sleek and mysterious!

little t said...

I hope you FEEL as pretty on the INSIDE as you LOOK on the OUTSIDE. You are beautiful sweet Heather. Simply beautiful.

Bethany said...

WOW! You are HOT for a 40 yr old. :)
OK almost 40. :)
Love you.

Wildman said...

Pretty sweet for a non forty year old. Must have some Grandpa Lee in you after all...

CowboyBob said...

Now that I am over my first impulse above, I have to tell you that I am very impressed how thoughtful gift for The Rock is. So caring.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

The Rock is a very lucky man. ;)