Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend

Loved having Scout, Karli and the Coombs family here for a visit! Played "Go to Jail" in the old orchards, played dodgeball and played a mind-boggling game of "Signs"! Rob cooked all kinds of yumminess on the grill and then the kiddos roasted marshmallows in the fire pit. And yes! We did watch the BYU game! I then conducted Relief Society on Sunday, enjoyed my wonderful, weekly nap that my family makes sure I get and then made a little trip up to Lil'Dell Ranch to visit the Wild Bunch. Learned more about my new camera:) Monday morning...cleaned out my kitchen pantry (such as it is) in hopes of making room for a smidgeon of the harvest and case lot sales that have begun, bid the weary travelers goodbye to make their way back to Dixie and gave myself a mental and emotional pat on the back. Well done. Great weekend. Now back to work:)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Ah yes, the long weekend always seems too short still. But yours does sound like a good one. How do I get in on that "smidgeon of a harvest"? :)
Love.

CowboyBob said...

Sometimes it just takes the week to recover from the weekend. Anyone want peaches, grapes or pears?

Sheri said...

You amaze me!!