Saturday, January 29, 2011

What transpired at the lunch table.

Today at our lunch table (as opposed to the dinner table), the conversation went something like this...

Michex: (While eating a lemon cupcake) Hey. This tastes like Christian Bale.

The rest of us: Huh?

Michex : Christian Bale is lemon. If he were a flavor, it would be lemon.

Me (DB): Well, in that case, what flavor would Robert Downey, Jr. be?

Shematite: Dark Chocolate.

Me: Jude Law

Shematite: Caramel

Me: Who would be milk chocolate?

Shematite: Ryan Reynolds...with strawberries.

Me: How about cinnamon?

Shematite: Will Smith

Michex: Chocolate covered cinnamon bears!

All: Ya!

Harrison Ford?....Allspice/gingerbread
Clint Eastwood?....licorice
James Franco? Reese's peanut butter cup
Apple pie?...........Toby Mcguire!
Cookies & Cream?.......Zachary Quinto!
Gerard Butler?........ mint chocolate chip
Judd a.k.a. "Fabio" ( the newest winner of Survivor)......anyone? anyone? Pina colada!

Me: Okay girls. So who would be Rocky Road?
Shematite: (without missing a beat) ...Sylvester Stalone!






4 comments:

WildBound said...

haha!

DreamPacker said...

Cute...makes me hungry just reading. It also makes me feel out of touch...cuz I don't know who half of these people are.

Sayyadina said...

That was awesome. Though I ask for a recount: David Boreanaz has to be Mint Chocolate Chip....because it's (and he's) my favorite. :)

Makes me wish I ate with you guys more often.

Sheri said...

sounds like the best of lunches!! I love how all your minds work!!