Friday, August 29, 2008

Hurrah! Hopefully not the last one!

Well, life comes at you fast. School started this week. Summer flew by. I haven't had enough fun yet. So, Rob and I are taking Michaela and her friend Brittany down to Zion to hike Mystery Canyon tomorrow (Yes! I won the permit lottery!). Michaela wanted to go last year for her birthday in July but wild fires closed the back country. She has been patiently waiting for a whole year (and probably a lot longer in her mind!). Pray for clear skies and that the forcasted evening thunderstorms stay that way. In the evening:) Bryn, Quincy and Grandma & Grandpa Stoffers are holding down the fort.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds like so much fun. I will hope for the good weather for you. The picture you asked about on my blog is taken at Tony Grove. It is one of our favorite places!

Canyonsrcool said...

Don't worry. Dotty will take care of you no matter what comes along. I would know.

CowboyBob said...

Now, how did the trip turn out?