Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She did it! And Happy Birthday, Mayflower!

Michex tried out for and was selected as a member of next year's WHS Chamber Quire. She's been working on her song since August and pretty much nailed it. Yea!

Can't believe my baby girl turned 11 years old! Last week I was getting ready for a Futsal game at the church and I had my workout clothes on. I was in the bathroom putting my hair in a ponytail when Mayflower walked in, pointed at my tummy that was showing and said, " Oowh! What are those!"
"Stretch marks my dear, THANK YOU VERY MUCH." Love her. Love her bubbly personality, her tender heart & just the whole darn package! Happy Birthday, QM!

5 comments:

Taunya said...

Congratulations to Michex on making the choir- we are looking forward to another year of great vocals and fun stories! Go'get'em!

Happy 11th Birthday Mayflower! You are bundle of fun joy and worth every stretch mark! Yippee!

Memorial Day Fun: Hike Rim to Rim.
Good luck you wild and crazy kids!

Keep posting!
Little T.

CowboyBob said...

Happy birthday to QM! My mother taught me when little that her stretch marks were a badge of honor. I agree with her, but it took awhile to learn what she meant.

WildBound said...

Wooya! Go M, That's awesome! Congrats! And Happy bday QM! I can't belieive she's 11.

Canyonsrcool said...

Gotta love it.

Bethany said...

She is NOT 11!! seriously. Happy Bday QM and way to get to it M!!

Love you all.