Sunday, April 25, 2010

" It's spring back at the farm!"


I know, I know. It's been weeks since the play ended, I'm way behind on my blogging and that line I'm sure has been taken already. But I love it!
Gideon goes up to the hunting cabin and tries to convince Adam to come back to the farm.
But unlike Adam, I am perfectly willing to go where ever spring is! And by the looks of things lately, and the number of times the lawn has had to be mowed, it's actually here to stay:)
What an absolute joy it was to watch Shematite and the rest of the cast of 7 Brides perform each night and truly get better and better every time! I ended up only missing 2 1/2 shows and I wish I could have seen those, too. Thanks to the WONDERFUL, TALENTED directors Maud'Dib and Sayyadina who brought out the best in everyone. And a truly deep down thank you to all of those who made time in your schedule to come support and cheer on Shematite. Some of you came from very far away and it is greatly appreciated. I love you all.
And now what is Shematite up to? Summer semester @ WSU! Yea!




1 comment:

Kassidy said...

Everybody did GREAT! Wonderful play.

"Now that's what I call a social."