Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My 3 Things

So here goes my first post on my first blog ~

3 people who make me laugh...

The Rock
my girlies
my family

3 things I love...

clean crisp sheets (because it's so inviting)
dark chocolate (duh!)
a full tank of gas (for all the possibilities)

3 things I don't understand...

hypocrisy
quantum physics
people who carry a grudge

3 things I am afraid of...

people mis-judging me
showing what I think are my weaknesses
losing control (of what? you may ask. My emotions when I'm angry, my mind and my bladder when I'm old or jumping on the trampoline - darn kids)

3 people who have passed on that I would like to talk with...

Mary ~ the mother of Jesus (She was the mother of a teenager that actually did know it all!)
Anne Frank
Everett Ruess


3 things on my desk (home)...

nail polish
hymn book
Stickers from Wahoo's Fish Tacos

3 things I'm doing right now...

blogging
listening to Sportscenter
Giving The Rock a backrub

3 things I want to do before I die...

raft the Grand Canyon with The Rock
serve a mission with The Rock
vacation on a private tropical beach with The Rock

3 things I can do...

sew
listen
create beautiful children

3 things I can't do...

change a flat tire
throw a frisbee
give up chocolate

3 things I would like to learn...

how to change a flat tire
how to throw a frisbee
how to never have to give up chocolate

3 things I regret...

Laying out and baking my skin as a teenager
Fighting with my siblings
Not practicing the piano more

3 smells I love...

rain storms
fresh cut wood
campfires
leather (ok, ok)
lilacs, too

3 foods I love...

Dreampacker's fresh peach pie
Cowboy Smokehouse's smoked Turkey
Grandma Fizz's fresh baked potato rolls
Wanderful's Seviche
Bajio's shrimp tacos
Alright, already! 3 is just not enough for food and smells

No comments: