Sunday, July 19, 2009

One of Mayflower's favorite pastimes...and Mine!

Yea! I got my new camera! So I decided to shoot Mayflower while she was jumping on the tramp with some major backlighting issues. I am very pleased with the "portraits". The camera's "brain" knew of the backlighting problem and her face is well-lit. I think, however it was trying to decide whether to prioritize the action or the backlighting on the other 2 shots. I am learning! .... Watch out Family Reunion! HEre I come!



4 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Mayflower looks so athletic and coordinated! As for the camera, I wait with 'bated breath.

Bethany said...

YAY!!! for you, for cute Mayflower and for new cameras!!!!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Great shots! I love how the backlighting makes her toes glow red.

Kassidy said...

Love the pics!