Monday, July 13, 2009

Something's missing

Went to Lagoon last Wednesday.
Hiked to the "Butterfly Pond" Thursday night.
Watched a movie Friday night with Mayflower.
Saturday morning went hiking on the south side of Causey Reservior.
Tonight - FHE at the church baseball field, enjoying some batting practice.
What, pray tell, is missing!?!
PHOTOS!!
When do I get my early birthday present!?! Hopefully FRIDAY!
Wanna know what it is?

SONY Cybershot HX1 digital camera
9.1 MP
20x optical zoom ranging from 28mm-560mm.
1080p HD resolution with an optional HDMI cable.
ISO sensitivity up to 3200.

The Rock now says we need a new computer to handle all the cool pictures I am going to take:) Hmmmm. We'll see:)

6 comments:

WildBound said...

It also has video and panorama capabilities...how do I know?! Yep! That's the one I'm going to get too!!!! WOOYA!

Coolcam said...

Sweet! New cameras are a blast!! We'll have to go on lots of cool picture hikes now :)

Sheri said...

SO LUCKY!! I can't wait for the pics!!

Julie said...

I love the pictures you take. Looking forward to see what you take with the new one! Oneida Res. is in Idaho. Just over the border.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Just be aware that Sony cameras use those über-proprietary memory sticks. The Rock is right. You'll need some decent crunching power.

CowboyBob said...

I wonder if you have Dreampacker drooling yet? Congrats, and happy birthday, early.