Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a little stemming problem.

Nope - not apples.
Joe posted this little video on Youtube of the footage I gave him of our Spry Canyon hike.
Stemming has always scared me and I hate doing it. It's a good thing the water was only a few inches deep( we stemmed this just for fun and to improve our skills). I don't have the confidence in my upper body strength that I would like to have. The stemming problem in this canyon gave me a little bit more confidence, if not in my upper body strength, then at least in some problem solving skills. Yet as I get older, my attitude of "Well, if they can do it, I can do it" just might get me into trouble someday... ;) Oh! And enjoy Scout's "leaping from high places"! She makes it look so easy.
I hope Joe posts more stuff on Youtube. He does a great job! Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWyp7iYSmkY

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Watched it. Loved it. Say Hi to Aaron for me.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

You go, girl! What awesome times. Someday I'll do a canyon again with you guys. I think Jan will come, too. Have you seen her, lately? Hottie!

Anyway, looks like lots of fun was had (both Spry & Pine Creek). So, what do you do in colder weather? Recoup? :)