Thursday, November 15, 2007

An Attitude of Gratitude for...

My Father and Mother in Heaven and my Savior who express their love for me in countless ways.

My husband who is my Rock, my best friend, my sounding board and my soulmate.

My daughters who amaze me with their physical beauty and spiritual strength. And also their physical strength and spiritual beauty. :)

My big, huge, wonderful family! I love you all so much.

My friends I miss the most, Happy Hat, Panguitch Joe (and kids) and the Bremners.

The Golden Hour.

Hot Chocolate...actually any kind of chocolate.

Employment.

Skills (esp. Frog-eye salad making skills at the moment).

An insulated garage door (thanks to Scout's little driving mishap) and a new roof over our heads.

Hugs.

One-on-one conversations.

Hot Springs.

The Scriptures.

Singing in the ward choir.

Christmas music.

New perspectives.

Mountain tops, desert canyons, hidden springs, wandering trails, autumn colors, and powdery snowflakes.

Sharing adventures.

Yoga.

Agency.

A good pair of trail running shoes.

...to be continued as I ponder some more about stuff...


DAY 2

Road trips.

Revelation.

Finally being able to understand one of Maud'Dib's blog posts. Sigh.

Stargirl moments.

8 comments:

WildBound said...

Anyone know of a blog antihistamine?

Bethany said...

"Teach me some melodious sonnet
Sung by flaming courts above
Here's the mount,
I 'm fixed upon it
Mount of Thy Redeeming Love"

LOVE that song in your title
Love your list
Love making lists
And I am grateful for you.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

WB: an emotionectomy, though it's not recommended.

DB: thanks. I needed that tonight. Just as Bethany, I am grateful for you, too.

Canyonsrcool said...

Ditto on that whole list thing.

Nicoletta said...

Speechless except I love you.

CowboyBob said...

You touch me deeper than I can express.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I've just found your blog while searching spasmodic dysphonia. (Great blog by the way, I love your music!) I have SD and have had it for at least three years. I hope things get better for you and that you find some help for it.
Best of luck,
Sara

Pulcheria said...

One more ditto - except for the chocolate comment, (and I can't WAIT to see you all!)