Friday, November 9, 2007

At Breakfast...

Apparently we are out of cereal that Mayflower likes, so she pulled homemade waffles out of the freezer and popped some in the toaster this morning. I decided to join her and since we are also out of maple syrup, I was pooring blueberry syrup on my waffles.
Mayflower: Mom, I just loooove IHOP!
DB: Mmmm. So do I :)
Mayflower: They have all kinds of syrup to put on your waffles! Blueberry! Strawberry! Huckleberry! And Poisonberry! ....And of course maple!
DB: Mmmmm! Those are my favorite, too!

You all have a nice day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm Ihop

WildBound said...

Haha!

CowboyBob said...

Elderberry is my favorite since I passed 60. How did I pass 60 you ask? Very gently, let me tell you.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Mmmm. Poisonberry. Yum.

Muad'Dib said...

Sweet sweet crepes.....mmmmm.